CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crossing off another life goal

My new truck! It is an "06 Tacoma 4.0 V6. I got a smokin' deal on it when I bought it back in June. Owning a truck was one of my life goals. I can now check that one of my list.
Last week Lori, Rheannan and I went home to Snowflake to visit my family. On the drive home we decided to stop on the mogollon rim to take a few pictures of the scenery. Oh the beauty of the earth... Arizona has some great views.

4 comments:

dani said...

gorgeous view and HOT truck! :) steve got his first truck this year, too! miss you! and YOU KNOW my name only has one L in it, silly... :) *hugs*

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Kent, how have you been? What are you up to? Good to see you.

Steve said...

Smokin' deal? Does that mean you got it at 2Js?

Colton and Ashley said...

Are you a mover? 24-7 by chance?